These are my tips from the first day of the Festival. I think favourites will do really well so I'm looking for some value in outsiders that could be places. Additionally, I think the ground will be a bit firmer so I think this will affect some of the racing.
This is blog's about racing meeting's I go to and any horses or jockey performances that catch my eye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Lincoln Meeting
As the start of the flat season looms ahead, we have a look into the history of the Lincoln meeting. The meeting initially started at Linc...
-
Cian MacRedmond is a 7lb claimer for Declan Carroll. He began his career in Willie McCreery's yard, moving to England last year. Cian ag...
-
As the start of the flat season looms ahead, we have a look into the history of the Lincoln meeting. The meeting initially started at Linc...
-
A day filled with great weather, slightly sickly ice cream and fab racing. Even with amazing racing all over the country there was a big tur...
No comments:
Post a Comment