Thursday 18 March 2021

Cheltenham's Final day Tips

 There's been some good racing this week, let's hope that the final day gives some more excitement and hopefully a few surprises. I'm looking forward to the Gold Cup very much and I think it will be excited. 

1:20- For a bet to win I would pick Tritonic. But as an outsider I have to go for the 50/1 shot Talking About You

1:55- As an each way bet I'd have to go for Petit Mouchoir with weight being taken out by using the 7lb claimer, this will only be to the horses advantage. I also really like Champagne Gold, it's really hard to bet against Rachael Blackmore after her form this week. 

2:30- Here I have the 16/1 shot that has come in from 25/1 from Paul Nicholls yard- Threeundertrufive. But favourite Stattler will be hard to beat. 

3:05- I hope that Al Boum Photo continues his winning streak from last year. However, Champ does have a fair shot.  

3:40- Chameron although he's not close in the betting has a chance of being placed alongside Salvatore.  

4:15- I think the favourite Elimay will be a tough one to beat but I can't offer any outsiders for a worthwhile bet. 

4:50- I would love to see a female jockey win here- this being either Page Fuller on First Lord De Cuet or Millie Wonnacott with Fabulous Saga. But again here I am not too sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lincoln Meeting

 As the start of the flat season looms ahead, we have a look into the history of the Lincoln meeting.  The meeting initially started at Linc...